Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 1.

It was only meant to be temporary from the beginning. i really kind of fell into the position
but i guess not having a college degree and being offered salary at a rate i had never seen before
i couldn't say no.
Fast forward 2 1/2 years and i'm still there. In the job that was supposed to be temporary.
the job that had nothing remotely to do with my interests, but the job that provided me a healthy income.
something had to change.
so...
i put in my notice-
today.
the boyfriend and i talked it over and although we just purchased a home and have a mortgage and bills and grown up stuff
we both know that this is the best thing
i haven't been happy in a long time and i'm not saying that life is supposed to be perfect
but i knew that it wasn't supposed to be this.
so i did it.
i quit my job.
holy shit
i just quit my job.
this is the beginning of my revival.

No comments: