Thursday, May 19, 2011

Want and Need.

So i'm trying to teach myself the difference between 'want' & 'need'.
it's really not as easy as it seems, especially when you grew an only child
well... still are an only child
to parents who tried and tried for more, but it just wasn't in the cards.
Not saying that i was spoiled with material things- the money just wasn't there,
but i had more attention and love than most people in this world
and growing up in the entitled city that i still call home i could be a brat
well... still can be a brat.
So now that i have my own money, it's hard for me to distinguish between 
want...... & ...... need.
   
         BUT since i've turned my life upside down... quit my job... and am becoming a college student
again
I really, truly need to start learning the difference. 

                                                                            


this is the hard part...
Want or need?
i'd say need... right?? both. 
timeless (get it?? time? it's a watch... oooh yeahhh), classy, beautiful, practical.
Boyfriend... if you're reading right now:
 this these would be a WONDERFUL 3 year anni gift 0: )

No comments: