Wednesday, June 22, 2011

look at how my garden grows


I can't believe how well our vegetable garden is growing!
here's what we've got coming up:
watermelon
GIANT pumpkins
peas
peppers
onions
banana peppers
eggplant
weed
cauliflower
red cabbage
brussel sprouts
tomatoes
sweet potatoes
    I'm more than likely leaving something out,
    but i'm pretty proud of our little horticulture experiement out back.
    last night, my 4 legged helper and i found
    that tiny head of cauliflower in the veggie bed.
    i thought i was seeing things at first.
    see... i dont grow plants. I kill them.
    i honestly did not think that any of the veg that we've planted
    would make it this far
    but to actually produce an edible teeny tiny head of cauliflower?
    that's pretty dope.
    (isn't 'dope' what all the hip kids are saying?)
    kevan thought it was pretty 'sick' too
    point 1 team us!



    No comments: